So today I ordered the start of my Space Wolf/Renegade army, still some things that needs to get ordered and some things that needs to get stripped.
1 Citadel Dheneb Stone 1 Citadel Mechrite Red 1 Gale Force Nine Dead Static Grass 1 Gale Force Nine Fine Basing Grit 1 Gale Force Nine Medium Basing Grit 1 Gale Force Nine Rocky Basing Grit 1 Space Wolves Battleforce 1 Space Wolves Pack 1 Space Wolves Wolf Guard Terminators 1 The Army Painter Battlefields XP Poison Ivy 1 The Army Painter Battlefields XP Swamp Tuft
I have quite a lot of old chaos miniatures that’s just collecting dust so I’m going to try to use them as well.
I’ve also been reading on all the bigger forums and blogs about what hobby related new years resolutions to try to achieve. I came to the sad conclusion that I finished 1 out of 4, The ones I had for 2010 was;
- Playing more games, managed to achieve that.
- Don’t start a new 40k army, I think I started 3 last year.
- Start a historical miniature game, failed.
- Don’t buy into games that you know that no one in the cub will play with me.
- Paint the piles of miniatures I have around the apartment, I almost achieved this as I painted much more then I usually do.
Now I should just come up with some for this year as well.